Velocity Composites Plc - Careers - Data Policy
- What Information do we hold about you?
- We will hold and store the application email and any attachments you have chosen to send to us. We will hold this email for a period of 3 months after which, if we have not contacted you, the mail and all attachments will be erased.
- What do we do with your personal data?
- By sending an email to the careers email address we believe that you want to come and work for us in the job or area that you have told us you want to. If a vacancy arises your email will be sent to the recruiting manager who will consider if you have the necessary skills and experience to shortlist and potentially interview you for a job role. We will do everything to protect your personal information and we will not contact any third parties with any of your personal information without your express permission following the interview process.
- If you change your mind about wanting to work for us
- If, at any time after sending us an email you find work elsewhere or wish to have your information erased just send us an email to let us know and we will delete your original email and all the attachments you supplied to us. Please email email@example.com.
- Note for Recruitment Agencies and consultants
- Please note that we do not accept unsolicited mails or CV attachments from agencies and consultants. Such mails are erased without reading.